Although the skin warts are harmless growths that seem to come out of nowhere, they actually are an infection in the top layer of skin, which is caused by viruses in the human papillomavirus (HPV).
According to medical experts, there are more than 60 kinds of HPV, and some of these types tend to cause warts on the skin. Generally speaking, the virus invades outer layer of skin, through a tiny scratch and causes rapid growth of cells, thus creating the wart. At most individuals, warts appear on the fingers or the hands.
Most commonly the warts have the same color as the skin, but some warts are lightly pigmented. Although are not health issue, warts are aesthetic problem. Often the arts appear on the neck area, groin area, the armpits, under the breasts, eyelids and belly. Mostly, middle aged people have warts. According to some experts, almost all people have at least one wart on the skin.
Sometimes the warts grow or bleed and skin growth could become problem.
Over time, as people grow older, their size and number significantly increases. Although the main cause of warts is not discovered yet, genetics and their thickness have crucial role in their development. It is advisable to visit dermatologist and get diagnose of fibroma. Dermatologist will advice you about the suitable treatment. It is important to mention that best period for removing warts is when the sun is less pronounced and on a cooler weather.
There are few methods on which dermatologists remove the wart, and most common are electocoagulation, applantion, radiosurgery and laser. In case if the fibroma is not much large, one treatment is enough. Once the wart is removed, the patient should take antibiotics in period of 5 days. As a precaution, the patient should avoid sweating for few days and thus speed the healing without causing an complications.
HOW TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO REMOVE FIBROMA?
Apple cider vinegar is remarkable natural ingredient that often is used as natural remedy. Due to its amazing healing characteristics, including fibroma removal, ACV has been used for centuries. This vinegar is so efficient due to its acidity.
Important note: you should not utilize ACV if the fibroma is in the eye area as it may irritate your eyes.
HOW TO PREPARE THIS EFFECTIVE METHOD TO REMOVE FIBROMA WITH VINEGAR:
- Clean well the area around the fibroma using water and mild soap.
- First of all soak the fibroma in water for 15 minutes, or you can rub it using a toothbrush. 15 minutes later, dry it.
- Drench cotton with ACV and apply it on the affected place and secure it with a plaster or a bandage.
- Let it act 15 minutes and then rinse well with water.
- Repeat this method 3 times a day, in period of one week or shorter if the warts are removed.
- With this treatment, the wart will change its color and will become darker, at first. Then, it will fall off by itself.
- Depending how big it is, the wart may leave a scar after it falls off. In order to prevent that, apply Aloe Vera gel or marigold ointment.
- Even if the fibroma is not much deep in the skin, you should do the whole process very carefully.
- You need to be careful and make sure ACV not to flow on the surrounding skin as it may cause redness.
- If some scab appears, don’t ACV
- Don’t remove the scab; wait until it falls by itself.